Visualize Who You Are

Myself

My photo
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.. My name is Mohamad Haidi B. Mohd Shaharudin,this year i'll be 20.Biologically mix of chinese and malay (1 Malaysia) =). i'm number 6 out of 7 siblings. My family lives moderately. I got my first education in St Joseph when i was 6. Then continued to SRJK (c) CHUNG HUA KPNS. I was a naughty boy, like bully and always fighting. I learnt to change and be a better guy when I was at SMJK CHUNG HUA KPNS. I was very active in school. I always participated in many programs and had been a representative in competitions. After finished form 5, I joined National Service for 3 months. I was a trainee of 1st group 5th series in Rachado Bay Camp,Blue Lagoon Malacca. My result in SPM bring me into UiTM, I took Diploma in Business Studies (Insurance) after tried for form 6 in one month at Tuanku Muhammad School. After 3 semesters in Diploma,I've found that I was learning many things in campus life. Gratefully, then I offered to further in BBA (Hons)(Insurance) through fast track program. Now i'm in second semester at UiTM Malacca City Campus. Ready to learn everything about life. Best Quotation: Success in this world and hereafter. Amin...

Basic of ICT

Basic of ICT

Monday, February 15, 2010

Nick Vujicic touching to teaching for living...

No comments:

Post a Comment